GIVING BACKchange for our community!
Visit Food Gatherers
- Web: www.foodgatherers.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/foodgatherers
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/foodgatherers
- Twiter: https://twitter.com/FoodGatherers
Change for our Community gives shoppers the opportunity to donate their spare change to local organizations every time they shop. Each month, a different organization is featured as the recipient, and 100% of all donations collected go to that specific organization.
The Change for our Community program values organizations that share our commitment to the health, well being, sustainability and education of our community. By creating a partnership with our customers we work
together to bring financial support to these organizations.
How Change Works
The Change Program has methods of giving: Round Up to Create Change.
Round Up to Create Change is a way for customers to round up their purchase to an even dollar amount. 100% of the donations collected are directed to the chosen organization of the month.
Who Can Partner for Change
Applicants must be local, non-profit organizations serving our community. Change does not subsidize partisan organizations or organizations that advance a particular religious belief or political cause. We ask that schools, both private and public, direct their donation requests through our Donations Program rather than the Change Program.
Decisions are made by a committee of co-op employees. All organizations applying for Change will be notified about the status of their request.
How to Apply for Change
- Change applications are available all year.
- Applications accepted are considered for all months in the year.
- Please provide certification of the organization’s non-profit status and any additional information that would help inform the co-op about the organization’s work and intended use of funds.
For more information or to receive a Change for our Community application, contact Ken Davis, Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for a Change For Our Community recipient, please complete our Application at the link below and return it to People’s Food Co-op attention Marketing Department.
Once completed email it or drop off at the Co-op.