25.4 oz Sparkling white grape juice
2 cups clear lemon lime flavored soda (I used Sprite)
1 cup lemonade (I used Simply)
1 small ripe watermelon
1 small ripe cantaloupe
1 small ripe honeydew melon
fresh mint leaves
2 limes, sliced, plus more for garnish if desired
- In a pitcher stir together grape juice, soda and lemonade.
- Place in the fridge to chill.
- Use a melon baller to scoop out the flesh of the watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew melon.
- Place melon balls on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Once frozen add a few cups of melons balls to pitcher along with fresh mint leaves and slices of lime.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve cold using additional frozen melon balls as ice cubes.
- Garnish glasses with lime slice and mint leaf.
Recipe from Divas Can Cook . ” Old School Cooking For the Modern Woman”