Board ElectionsEverything you need to know to Vote!
Meet your 2019 Candidates!
Voting Starts Monday April 8, 2019 and Ends Monday April 29th, 2019
It’s Election Season!
Let your voice be heard! VOTE! With the continuation of online voting, it is so easy to participate. Vote at home, vote in the store, request a paper ballot: just vote! This is an important opportunity be an active member of OUR member-owned store. This opportunity for participation is what sets PFC apart from other stores in the community. The board members steer the direction of the store by creating the policies that the PFC general manager and staff follow. As board members we represent YOU! So take the time to learn about the candidates and vote!
VOTING STARTS TODAY!
Voting online is easy!
- Go to pfc.simplyvoting.com
- Enter your member number and last name to access the ballot. Your name and number must match that in our records.
- To find your member number look on the back of your key-tag or member card, i.e.: 4 0000012345 4 (the numbers 12345 in the example is your member number).
- If you don’t remember your member number call PFC (734)994-9174 or ask a cashier.
- Choose no more than three candidates.
- Hit continue to submit your ballot.
All voting will begin Monday, April 8, 2019 and end Monday, April 29,2018 at 6pm sharp!
If you have any questions, contact us at (734)994-4589 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in getting more involved at the Co-op, serving on any one of several board committees is a great option! We are always looking for members to lend their time and energy to help make PFC a better co-op. To find out more information about which committees exist and what efforts are needed at this time, contact our vice president or attend this month’s board meeting. We’d love to have you join us!