Board ElectionsEverything you need to know to Vote!
Meet your 2019 Candidates!
Voting online is easy!
- Go to pfc.simplyvoting.com
- Enter your member number and last name to access the ballot. Your name and number must match that in our records.
- To find your member number look on the back of your key-tag or member card, i.e.: 4 0000012345 4 (the numbers 12345 in the example is your member number).
- If you don’t remember your member number call PFC (734)994-9174 or ask a cashier.
- Choose no more than three candidates.
- Hit continue to submit your ballot.
All voting will begin Monday, April 8, 2019 and end Monday, April 29,2019 at 6pm sharp!
If you have any questions, contact us at (734)994-4589 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in getting more involved at the Co-op, serving on any one of several board committees is a great option! We are always looking for members to lend their time and energy to help make PFC a better co-op. To find out more information about which committees exist and what efforts are needed at this time, contact our vice president or attend this month’s board meeting. We’d love to have you join us!